By Nathan Barton
Every day that goes by, more and more Americans become more deeply entrenched and brainwashed into believing what they’re told by their boob tube (television), newspapers, magazines and propaganda-spreading websites, like WebMD, Forbes.com and Slate.com. People become more paranoid and outright delusional about infectious diseases, a Trump Presidency, food allergies and domestic terrorism.”
So says NewsTarget. In an article about 10 “so-called” conspiracy theories that alternative media proved true.
Except, that isn’t true. Not just their opening paragraph (above) but the list of the ten “conspiracy theories.” Indeed, none of them are “theories” and you usually don’t consider doing business as usual (in government or its crony-capitalist partners) as being “conspiracies.”
It is simply the powerful, in government and money, mutually feeding on each other, doing what they’ve always done, controlling (or at least trying to control) what everyone else does, fighting in various ways for a bigger slice of the pies of power, influence, wealth, and all the other things that their perverted hearts desire.
Just a quick look shows that:
- ALL the parties and their presidential/VP candidates and prominent office holders try to rig the elections – and normally do a great deal of it (although they sometimes cancel out each others’ efforts). I suspect it goes right back to the election of George Washington himself.
- It isn’t that they WANT the rest of the country to die from eating poor food (GMOs and nutrient-free junk) while they chow down on organic food – it is simply a somewhat regrettable side-effect of maintaining their wealth, power, and keeping their patrons and cronies happy. Nothing personal, really. (See #5)
- The bizarre idea that Soros and the Clintons (and their cronies) paid for much of the violent protests is and has been well known as the lunar cycles. (Even if as ignored as the lunar cycles are by 99% of Americans.)
- Biggest joke yet – visit YouTube or do a Google search to find hundreds of clear statements that BC, HC, BHO, etc. themselves state that they support open borders. And you can’t have government without domestic terrorism, so if you support increasing government, of course you increase domestic terrorism. Just one of those things, you know?
- Forced vaccinations are a VERY important part of maintaining the public health – especially when they can reduce the surplus population, increase the docility and reduce the mental and physical capabilities of the general population; a three-fer. (I do have to admit that I am not sure how vaccinations increase abortions. And increase infertility at the same time.)
- I think that it is not a secret that PP’s objective is (as always for virtually ANY human organization) to increase its own power, prestige, and profits. The baby body parts business is just a nice profit center that falls in line with their overall goal of improving the human race by eugenics. It is probably unfair to claim it is just African American abortions that they seek to maximize: their greed and lust for power is pretty color-blind.
- This is just a repeat of several of the earlier ones, dropping more names. Folks, it is NOT a secret conspiracy when the conspirators tell you publicly over and over again what their goals and plans are.
- They are called “laboratories,” people. There is nothing really either secret or conspiratorial about any of these. Everyone knows what happens to lab rats and guinea pigs. Unfortunate, maybe, but still helps just a wee bit in clearing out the unneeded population, eh?
- Don’t think it was ever a secret that husksters and con-artists are employed by Monsanto and its ilk to tell tall tales, nor that guvmint, the media, academia (which is mostly guvmint), etc. are all in it together. Not conspiracy, I say, just business as usual.
- While I don’t know enough about Zika to either refute or verify these claims, it is hardly some cabal of do-gooders that exposed what was basically fraud and opportunism. Because to most of the people of these Fifty States, Zika is still considered a significant threat. Of course, it could be that there is a conspiracy inside the conspiracy! (And another one inside of that.) After all, disease is not the only killer – and notice that NONE of these ten have anything to do with the day-to-day warmongering and whipping up of fear and hate – directly at least.
- Yeah, their “bogus” one is a long ways from the usual conspiracy theory citations. For people with (a) any common sense or science or history background and (b) without a reason (power, money, family, etc.) to believe in manmade global warming (or claim to), the claims of Algor and his minions and controllers was bogus from the git-go. Clear back to the late 1980s and 1990s, and certainly today. Oh, and a “hoax” is NOT a “conspiracy” – a conspiracy may USE a hoax to further its means, but the two are not the same.
Stories like this are bad because they give the powers-that-be and people in general an excuse to use to attack people who are trying to deal seriously and honestly (and with some degree of concern for themselves and others) with the issues listed. “You are all just a bunch of conspiracy nuts, and I don’t believe a word you say.” Raving on and on about all these “conspiracies” that you or some other “patriot” group has revealed is a ready-made excuse to ignore everything anyone says about those subjects.
It really is not even a “conspiracy” for the mainstream media and government to fail to address these things openly and honestly. It is exactly what we should expect from people with their moral shortcomings and greed for power and wealth.
We DO need to wake up to the facts. As long as we let other people control us, rule over us, and present themselves as our betters or our saviors, the more we and our families and communities will suffer. If we instead accept our own responsibility and birthright of liberty, we don’t have to worry about conspiracies: they will fail of themselves.