By Nathan Barton
A Baker’s Dozen ™ Reasons to Vote Against Hillary (To NOT vote for Hillary)
1. She is corrupt.
2. She is the queen of a criminal gang.
3. She is old.
4. She is debilitated: in very poor physical health.
5. She is at least mildly demented.
6. She is mean.
7. She is a Tranzi – a transnational, left-liberal progressive.
8. She is a criminal business partner with the Wall Street crowd.
9. She is an unindicted felon whose crimes are legion.
10. She is Bill Clinton’s wife.
11. She is an attorney (or was).
12. She lies… and lies… and lies.
13. She is a warmonger.
A Baker’s Dozen ™ Reasons to Vote Against The Donald (To NOT vote for The Donald)
1. He is a reality TV star.
2. He is a loudmouth.
3. He has promised an authoritarian regime.
4. He is a New Yorker.
5. He is not a conservative.
6. He is not a libertarian.
7. He is boastful and egotistical.
8. He is arrogant.
9. He is mercurial.
10. He is incredibly wealthy.
11. He is a Statist.
12. He is a multiple divorcee.
13. He is a loudmouth, prone to shooting his mouth off.
A Baker’s Dozen ™ Reasons to Vote Against Gary Johnson (To NOT vote for Johnson)
1. He is not a libertarian.
2. He is a Statist.
3. He selected Weld as his running mate.
4. He supports faux “free trade agreements.”
5. He lies about being a libertarian, based on his actions and his other words.
6. He is a career politician.
7. He does not support full religious freedom or free speech.
8. He compromises on self-defense and related matters.
9. He has finished the gutting of the Libertarian Party as a “party of principle.”
10. He has no chance of winning.
11. He is for the war on drugs, just not a war on cannabis.
12. He is a conservative and ran New Mexico in an authoritarian way.
13. He isn’t Ron Paul.
A Baker’s Dozen ™ Reasons to Vote Against Jill Stein (To NOT vote for Stein)
1. She is a Green.
2. She is a socialist.
3. She is an environist (“environmental” but takes the mental part out).
4. She is a feminist.
5. She supports giving government more power.
6. She is opposed to the free market.
7. She is supported by the worst kinds of tree huggers and meadow muffins.
8. She is a vandal (arrested for publicly spray-painting a privately-owned bulldozer in protest of the DAPL).
9. She wants to imitate FDR and his New Deal.
10. She seemingly never met a conspiracy theory she didn’t like, including the dangers of wifi in schools, evils of homeopathy, that nuclear power plants are just nuclear bombs waiting to go off, and the like.
11. She takes all the standard Democratic/socialist positions and doubles down: free health care, free college education, more welfare for people running for office, etc.
12. She seems not to understand science, even though she practiced and taught medicine for 25 years.
13. She is an agnostic, and appears to have no great love for any free speech or religious freedoms (other than those of environists).
So clearly, there is NO reason to vote for any of them – or you are limited to voting for the least of four evils. And there is another point to consider: NONE of them are capable of changing anything in the FedGov or the Fifty States which will prevent (or even significantly slow down) the continued decay, corruption, and evil that is pushing the FedGov and most of the Fifty States into Final Collapse. None of the major problems which are wracking this society, the “national” community, or local communities will be solved by them: and whomever wins WILL make some of those problems much, much worse. And WE individual people and families and neighborhoods/communities will have to live with them and suffer more and more.
So don’t waste your time voting, when you can do something more productive with that time – like watching television or playing solitaire. Of course, I don’t recommend that: I recommend preparing for the immediate and long-term impact of this “election cycle,” which resembles more a madcap comedy/tragedy – like Romeo and Juliet on a much larger scale.
The one good thing about the period of chaos that we likely entering into will be the opportunity to seize back liberty in some parts of the Fifty States and the world. Prepare to do that.