Just this morning I discovered that the feminazis have co-opted the “Time’s Up” theme from the Gadsden flag. I put the flag up as the header here just a few days ago to emphasize the article I wrote, “Is It Just Me?” I had no idea it was even remotely connected to the false harridans screaming endlessly for more and more control over everyone and their property… either male or female. This sex thing is so ridiculous, and I didn’t want anyone to even begin to think that I supported any of it.
So, let’s look at the reality:
- Every human being on the planet has the exact same “rights” as every other human. The natural right to life and self defense. The right to be left alone to live their lives as they wish, as long as they don’t threaten or harm others. They must decide whether to negotiate with others, or defend themselves – and they must be prepared to live with the consequences of their decisions.
- Respect is EARNED, not a given. It can’t be legislated. The result of an attempt to force someone to respect you is hate, resentment and even violence.
- There are exactly TWO biological sexes. Male and female. Occasionally a few humans are born with confused sex linked DNA, but that is an aberration just as it would be if they were born with three arms or an extra liver. Now, anyone can claim otherwise to their heart’s content, but they can’t rationally or legitimately force anyone to accept their choice or change their own life or beliefs to accommodate it. And, by the same token, what anyone chooses to identify as is nobody else’s business. Everyone simply has to be willing to live and let live, if they wish to live in peace themselves.
- Every single human being is the owner of his/her life and body. They are the only ones responsible for that life and their safety. The smart ones join in voluntary association with others to pursue mutually beneficial actions that promote their well being and assure mutual defense. None of that in any way requires the forced participation or agreement of anyone else.
- All people are “equal” in basic natural rights, but that’s where it ends. Nobody in the world can guarantee anyone’s rights or equality. Those are qualities each person must define and ensure for themselves, in voluntary cooperation with others. Pursuit of a solid education, hard work, functional family and non-aggressive relationships with others are the key factors. There is no such thing as a free lunch…
- The world (or any part of it) does not owe you a living, respect or rights. It’s up to you to claim them, live them by your own choices and actions.
The desire/lust to control the lives and property of other people is the ROOT of all evil. It is the evil of all non-voluntary government and all politics. It is the root of all oppression, busy-body do-gooders, war, nationalism and all crime of every kind.
I keep saying that… So far I’ve gotten very little feedback on it. Do you believe that there is any legitimate reason or justification to control the lives and choices of others? I’d love to hear what you think.