After nearly two weeks, The Price of Liberty is back. Much as we wish it had been a “vacation” (original plan) work and some tragedies distracted us from very important things. Like publishing more commentary for readers here at TPOL.
Lots of things to discuss, including:
- The disastrous end to twenty disastrous years in one of the most beautiful and terrifying places on earth – courtesy of both old parties and the bureaucracy, puppet masters, and elite there in DC, London, New York, and elsewhere.
- The latest campaign in the twenty-year war on liberty waged with the excuse of the Bloody Tuesday (9-11) attacks here in the Fifty States: Ironically attacks on the very institutions that have benefited most from the false “war on terrorism.”
- The latest battles – in schools, businesses, courts, media, and government chambers – against basic liberties triggered by the continuing Pandemic Panic. But I repeat myself: regardless of the tactics, the target is ALWAYS our freedoms.
- The stealth war on American society continuing under the on-going Pandemic Panic. Especially in the urban areas: Antifa and Black Lives Matters and their masters, stooges, and fellow-travelers continue to hammer away at the American way under the cover of that very thing.
- The growing tyrannical, totalitarian power of local governments – even in rural and frontier areas.
Lord willing, we shall touch on all these things in the next few days, as well as suggestions from readers and correspondents.
As always, the Price of Liberty is not just eternal vigilance but sometimes all the things we value most. Is it a price we are willing to pay? For twenty years, we have discovered what SELLING our liberty in exchange for falsely-promised peace and security has really given us.
A final thought: After nearly 60 years, JFK is proven to be a false prophet: