Max Borders at AIER makes some very important points about what can be termed “Vaccine Fascism” – an unholy alliance between big business and big government revolving around the increasingly contentious vaccine for the dreaded COVID-19. (Much more that just Big Pharma and the FedGov: huge numbers of businesses and governments around the world and at all levels are conspiring together in this. Hence my tentative use of “fascism” to describe this form of tyranny and totalitarianism.)
Here are his points for resisting the vaccine mandate issued in various forms by various officials and management, and why they don’t make sense:
- Schoolchildren currently have negligible risks from COVID-19. (Supposedly, the vaccination of children protects adults – but this hollow claim is being exposed more and more. As have most of the claims about children, COVID-19, and vaccines and masks and social distancing. Despite what all the public service announcements and “news” stories are promoting.)
- Vaccine mandates introduce unnecessary risks to the scores of millions of Americans who are “COVID recovered.” (My quotes, not Alan’s. People who have had and recovered from COVID-19 have “natural immunity” to catching the disease again – and do not need vaccines, which can actually make them more susceptible to reinfection. As indeed, I have found to be the case among a fairly close circle of friends in a relatively low-density populated area.)
- Vaccine mandates are questionable even for those who have not yet contracted COVID-19. (The case for mass vaccine-based protection is less and less sustainable as more data is available. Especially for adults. A “one-size-fits-all” regime seldom works, except to make misery and servitude more general.)
Mr. Borders goes on to explain why he thinks this is all going on. To summarize in my own way, these seem to be the major motives:
- Greed – for profits, government money, and funding
- Political power and influence – control over others at home and abroad
- Egotism – celebrity, notoriety, and their legacy – or to think of it in another way, pride
Of course, none of these are new – and it doesn’t take much discernment to see these motives are behind so much of this. (And for that matter, behind mandatory human government in general!)
But it isn’t all doom and gloom.
As Max points out: “The good news is that millions of people around the world are in open rebellion against these mandates and the authorities who issue them. And the rebel alliance is not just a covey of anti-vaxxers. People of conscience, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, think these mandates are wrong.”
Of course, the media and the petty and great tyrants ignore this. They assume (and promote) the idea that ANYONE who accepted (or accepts) the vaccine is in full agreement with the mandates, and in full support of surrendering more and more autonomy to governments.
And the signs are clear: We now must live with the precedent of these tyrannical (and totalitarian) edicts regarding lockdowns, mask mandates, social distancing, vaccines, and prohibitions on free speech by “vaccine deniers” and any other criticism. Which will be trotted out in front of us come the next crisis. Whatever that might be.
And in the meantime, watch for the subtle tightening of the screws – cranking down on anything which might be construed as resistance. New and stronger penalties for non-conformity in certain things, for example. (Even if concealed by a complementary effort to increase non-conformity with traditional societal values and institutions.)
Perhaps part of the intent is to create mental dissonance. Forget about believing in just two or three conflicting “facts.” Let’s go for a couple of dozen! Ramping up uncertainty and putting more and more stress on mental (and therefore physical) faculties. Tearing down our self-image and view of the world around us to prepare for replacing those with something else. Something that can provide for the people doing this – or at least their instigators and controllers – the means to achieve those goals.
Greed for wealth. Expanded and expanding power and influence. Egotism to the point of narcissism (and beyond). Domination over others because they do not value humans beyond themselves and their family (however they define that).
So what do we do?
I keep going back to that old so-called Gandhian idea: “Freedom = I won’t.” Of Peter standing up in front of the Judean Sanhedrin and telling them flatly: “We must obey God rather than men.” And then going out again and doing just that. Talking a good talk is not enough: we need to act on it. Passive resistance is a good start.
Can we do that? No, that is the wrong question. Each of us should ask, “can I do that?”
Let us go and see!
I have been telling people for the past two years that all this “Beer” virus was a lie. Most of them did not believe me. It was all about getting total control of the people and it almost worked. .