- It is NOT about “helping people” March 22, 2017
- Is this aggression? Do we need government to protect us from this? March 19, 2017
- Whinging or soliciting help? The pitiful state of public broadcasting March 19, 2017
- How much more pitiful can these people get? March 17, 2017
- Space: the ultimate war zone March 17, 2017
Tag Archives: attacks
By Nathan Barton L. Neil Smith’s recent column ending his commentary cycle on the recent election and elevation of a new Massa for the FedGov on The Libertarian Enterprise may come as a bit of shock to some people. In … Continue reading
By Nathan Barton Is your city next? Almost a year ago, I contemplated a brief article on Islamist threats to American cities, but never completed it. However, I’ve tracked such things anyway, for several years.